Thread: Are there any clients who use SoftSwitch24 Service?

Default Are there any clients who use SoftSwitch24 Service?

I would like to get some feedbacks and reviews about softswitch24.com services.
    The reason for my request is that I am planning to start providing VOIP service and this company was recommended to me.

Are there any clients who use SoftSwitch24 Service?
    Will they provide me with software ?
    Are there any specific software versions ?

Hello,

No, I have not heard any thing for softswitch24.com services. Just try it and share your experience with us.

I have never used softswitch24 before, but can say that many webmasters appreciate this company as it offers all necessary hardware and software for Routing, Switching and Billing of VOIP calls.
    Give them a try.

You will be able to register the destinations, the customers, set routes and monitor traffic via a web-interface, Softswitch24.com will not install any software on your equipment - they will give you Hosted VOIP solution. You will control capacity usage of each originating/terminating customer/gateway/route options in real time.

Even i too want the details regarding softswitch24.com company.Thanks for sharing your information.

knowledge base software

Quote Originally Posted by №Lucky View Post
    You will be able to register the destinations, the customers, set routes and monitor traffic via a web-interface, Softswitch24.com will not install any software on your equipment - they will give you Hosted VOIP solution. You will control capacity usage of each originating/terminating customer/gateway/route options in real time.

Even i too want the details regarding softswitch24.com company.Thanks for sharing your information.

knowledge base software

Quote Originally Posted by №Lucky View Post