Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shared hosting to use

Default shared hosting to use

Jumpline.com and leapwebhosting.com have resourceful plans but I'm in two minds which way is better to follow, what would you advise me to do?

What are your requirements?
    kvchosting.com is one of the best for shared hosting. Earlier they have announced SSD hybrid shared hosting.

Being in your place, I'd choose leapwebhosting.com.
    Servers are well-balanced and prices are low. Plans have many useful resources.

My recommendation is ViUX.com company, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

If you are looking for reliable host you should go with 4Goodhosting.com services. The speed of my blog sites has been amazing since I switched from my old shared host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place. I haven't experienced any downtime at all (100% uptime).

When you looking for a host, you must searching to be placed on a good place with good internet connection from the whole world. NextPointHost is a great provider placed on 2 countries in the European Union. There you wont face any problems with service/support.

I can also draw your attention to Netyep.com. It is the host you can always rely on. Their support team is responsive.
    They tolerate my stupid questions and over-reactions with professional responses.
    So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.

I know ViUX.com is quality provider. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I can express the point that leapwebhosting.com have made my life so much easier I don't really know where to begin. Suffice it to say that these guys are setting new standards in web hosting and in my opinion are the model for what every other hosting company should strive for.
    Now I've had 100% uptime with them.

I think leapwebhosting.comis the best option for the OP.
    They have low prices and stable service and their tech staff is responsive and fast.