Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: shared hosting to use

I can say Newpush.com is reputable host with high stability of servers, fast networking and skilled technical staff. Do not hesitate to contact them directly for more details.

Market is full of service provider, i would rather suggest you to do a bit more research before finalizing.
    Shared hosting has always been the first and best choice for beginners

You can totally rely on ViUX.com services. Many webmasters are satisfied with them and technical staff is knowledgeable, just give them a chance.

I vote for leapwebhosting.com.
    This company has resourceful plans with high uptime and active tech staff.

I have decided to use leapwebhosting.com as they are proven to be the best in delivering shared hosting service.
    Uptime is high and their servers are well-balanced.

Hello all, well these two names are new to me and also when I searched about them I didn't found any single review about them so why not you go for giant companies like cowhost or hostgator?

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbert View Post
    Jumpline.com and leapwebhosting.com have resourceful plans but I'm in two minds which way is better to follow, what would you advise me to do?
    Im not quite sure about the sites you've mentioned.. but i can suggest you to get your requirements listed out and then go through various hosting companies available. You can then match the offers provided by the companies with your requirement list for a suitable rate.

Hosting over 600 clients
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting

According to me shared hosting is better then VPS hosting but it depends on your requirement. I am using shared hosting from last 8 years with out facing any problem. I am taking shared hosting services from a well reputed company Go4hosting.

Just make sure that you follow the golden rule. Less traffic, go with shared hosting. Tons of it, you need to go dedicated already.
    Shared or VPS.