Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Centsi or Sibername for shared hosting?

Default Centsi or Sibername for shared hosting?

The thing is that I can't decided on what company to choose in order to host my personal web site.
    I need Linux shared hosting account with these specs: 1GB space and 10Gb bandwidth.
    Have seen that both companies, Sibername.com and Centsi.com, have good reputation, but can't decide yet.

What host will be better for me? What would you choose if you were me?

These are better to be used for larger accounts like dedi or VPS. While for shared hosting I may recommend you dealing with just199.com and also marblehost.com - these are one of the best in my personal hosting practice.

If I were you, I would better choose centsi.com - the company which will meet all your expectations in terms of stability and reliability.
    I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.

Would support the first reply - marblehost.com is much better shared host because they are specialized, have several DC's and many useful bonuses included into accounts.

Centsi.com will be better - it will be much better to use services offered by hosting provider than domain name registrar, offering hosting service.
    I think that Centsi plans are designed to provide all of the capacity, functionality and performance for your business needs.

I would like to join the majority and say that it will be much better to deal with centsi.com in terms of the network uptime, good support services, affordable hosting solutions and good reputation.

Neither of the named companies could provider better offers than they are given at glowhost.com. Try looking up this host, they are highly stable and professional business players with good conditions of hosting and prices.

Sibername is more preferable company, their services are stable and trustworthy, plans are full of many useful on-demanded resources.
    Many free features are offered from them.

Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.
    Centsi website hosting solutions look much better!
    Give them a try.

None of the companies seem to have offers which would be as attractive as the ones given at utropicmedia.net. This company is rated highly on review sites and is offering comparable and competitive solutions on most types of hosting.