Thread: Sweden Linux VPS?

Default Sweden Linux VPS?

What host is good at delivering quality Sweden Linux VPS deals?
    Hostplay.com is under my consideration.
    What can you say about them, their uptime, customer support, speed?
    Do they offer any discounts? Can you help me to find any possible info about them?

As an alternative I can name AJKservers vps plans. You will be pleased with their affordable prices and knowledgeable support.

I've checked Hostplay.com Sweden VPS plans and must say that their features are unique.
    It provides industry-leading managed solutions with personalized customer service and support.
    Your sites will be always online and your host will not get on your nerves.

Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.

I believe you should go with Redswitches.com server deals. They are experienced host with high performance and quality services. Support is always available and ready to help.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

They answered any of my requests in less then few minutes and solved each one of them as fast as possible. These guys have been the best web hosts I have used to date. Very responsive support and amazing performance. Hostplay.com is the host you can rely. They offer servers in Sweden, Netherlands and Luxembourg.
    I like them.

I can say Zeropid.com is the host you've been looking for. I have yet to experience any downtime, server loads extremely quickly and the support has been amazing.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Go ahead and give Hostplay.com a try. Their support personnel are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
    Generally 100% uptime, good pricing and professional service.
    I would highly recommend these guys.

I suppose you should make a choice based on hosts reliability, not location. According to my research Kvchosting.com is offering reliable vps solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

They offer pretty good SPECIAL:
    Receive a 20% DISCOUNT on Any VPS Plan! Use Coupon Code OFF20HP
    Hostplay.com have handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start.
    The prices are higher but they do not oversell and you get what you pay for.