Thread: Mexican hosting service?

Default Mexican hosting service?

I was wondering if anyone here can update me regarding good web host in Mexico.
    I have found so far only Digitalserver.com.mx, but still not sure about their server stability and speed connection.
    Are they good? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?

As an alternative I can name Maxihost. They are quality Brazilian hosting provider with low ping to any SA country with high stable network and fast server solutions.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I've finally found a good home with Digitalserver.com.mx. Their support is great.
    They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
    It's good cheap hosting. The web control panel is sometimes a little slow but very powerful.

You can rely on Maxihost.com.br services. They are providing excellent support and protected powerful servers. Network is really stable and fast.

Check out some alternatives. For instance, ASPhostPortal.com is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond. This in itself is remarkable. On top of this, they go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!
    The pricing is cheap and up time seems to be 99.9%!

For me Digitalserver.com.mx have extremely fast network.
    The features are top notch and have been unmatched by almost all the hosts I have ever seen.
    This web host, besides a robust infrastructure, has an exceptional support.

According to my knowledge Maxihost is offering reliable hosting services. They have quality deals, low pricing and professional technical staff, just give them a chance!

You will be pleased dealing with Maxihost services. They are providing excellent support and protected powerful servers. Network is really stable and fast.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Yes, I also believe that maxihost is a good web hosting service provider. I heard lot about them but I want to know some other companies who are dealing in web hosting and cloud hosting.