Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reliable Servers in Europe? (Germany or smth close)

Default Reliable Servers in Europe? (Germany or smth close)

Hi there. What can you say about dedicated servers offered by Aspnix.com?
    Is it reliable host? How about their stability and performance? What can you say about their support?

I have never heard good words for them, but I can suggest you a Germany based cloud hosting company.Check this cloud hosting. You will be very glad with them. Support and service are the most reliable that you will ever seen.

I dont really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen.
    Very Mac friendly interface. If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further.
    Aspnix.com is great! They accept Bitcoin payment.

I suggest you to get more reliable options to make a proper choice. Take a look at ASPHostPortal.com services. They have stable servers and network with high performance. They have data center in Europe too.

I'd suggest you to take a look hosting service from HostForLIFE.eu , They located in Netherlands.
    they are reliable and trustworthy. I haven't experienced any downtime at all so far. Highly recommended.

I'd choose Zeropid.com solutions it will be best option with low latency and high reliability. They are providing high available support and powerful servers for reasonable prices.

My recommendation is to use 7Host.com server solutions. They are offering low-cost solutions provided by professional support. Servers are powerful.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

No doubt, Aspnix.com is great host, nothing but helpful. Pricing is reasonable. Servers are fast..
    Their customer service is great as well. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help.

Go ahead and give Aspnix.com a try, they have superb reputation. I asked in the support ticket if there's any way they keep backups of our sites. They quickly responded and within an hour, I got my deleted files back - and my website running again.
    Overall, highly recommended. Let's all hope they keep it up...

I have noticed Aspnix.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.