Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any good hosting option for Forum Board?

Default Any good hosting option for Forum Board?

I need about 15GBs - space and 200GBs - bandwidth
    What are your views on kvchosting.com?
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
    What hosts are honest there?

I don't have any experience about kvchosting but I heard their good for development. based on your requirement you can take a look asphostportal.com.

As an alternative I can say 27hosting.com will perfectly meet any your demand with their affordable deals, featured plans and high stability of servers.

It seems to me that Hostyd.org will meet your expectations - their VPS hosting plans will work fine for running forums.
    Probably that is reason that they can afford to offer cheaper service or they might have learned few other tricks of purchasing cheaper servers.
    Speed and uptime proved by this web host are perfect. It manages such a high quality hosting.

If you try 4Goodhosting.com, you get secure and reliable services. I love their superb customer support. I feel confident that my site is always secure and protected. It's never taken them longer than 5 minutes to get back to me about any tickets or sometimes immediately. This provider is 100% honest so go ahead and try them.

If you are in search of quality forum host just check for ViUX.com offers. They perfectly suitable for any cms and providing reliable stable service.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    It is worth mentioning that unlike some shared hosts, Kvchosting.com maintain a shared cluster, meaning they use separate servers for separate services: web, database, email, control panel, which is excellent.

I recommend you to go with Kvchosting.com hosting solutions for sure. Their uptime and reliability are outstanding. Servers are solid and stable.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I don't have any experience about kvchosting but If you try ipage.com and ehosting.pk, you get secure and reliable service and featured plans and high stability of servers.

There's always someone ready and waiting to help with any problems. Kvchosting.com have been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.
    It is like they motivate you to grow your business. And everything works!