Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EU VPS Deals

Default EU VPS Deals

It happens so that I need to help my friend to choose a good VPS host in Europe.
    I did comparison research and found several hosts with servers in EU to deal with.
    They are 7host.com and AJKservers.co.uk - What can you say about them?
    What host is better from your points? Why?

Id recommend hostgator. Their vps plans are pretty reasonable. i found some VPS coupons at webhostingquery.com...

I can say AJKservers is perfectly meet any webmasters needs. They are providing stable featured plans for reasonable prices.

As an alternative provider, I recommend 4Goodhosting.com. They are offering very solid VPS servers at very reasonable price. I really love to deal with them, they make a web hosting experience something you'd love to pay for. All my questions are answered quickly, and the services have been fantastic - not a single downtime (100% so far)! If you are looking for VPS deals, 4Goodhosting is the right place for your needs.
    Last edited by moria; 05-09-2014 at 06:37 PM.

You can rely on AJKservers.co.uk solutions. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with them.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

If you are in need of trustworthy host I recommend to use Planethoster.net services. You will get affordable service, knowledgeable support and powerful servers.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I joined Qualityhostonline.com a little over a year ago, and from the first minute, they've treated me well. I got set up in under an hour, and downtime has been really scarce, which is incredible.
    I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

Now I see that AJKservers.co.uk is really trustworthy host with affordable prices and featured plans. Thanks for your replies.

I've been with Aspnix.com for about a month. So far, my experience with them have been quite positive.
    The support people are fantastic and usually answer in under 10min any time of day. Features wise is excellent for my needs.
    My sites are up in running right after I've purchased their hosting account at their homepage.

Checking with Hostgator right now. Does anyone have a coupon code that's still active? Or are they still giving those away?
    Shared or VPS.