Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: performance vps

Default performance vps

It would be great if anyone point me a good direction where I can order high performance VPS solutions.
    Is hostsailor.com trustworthy? Any info please?
    So, what company can you advice me to choose?

I know Just199.com is the best option to get reseller solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

As I know that hostsailor.com is worthwhile.
    They have 14 days Money back guarantee, 99.9% Uptime, Gig connections, 24/7 network monitoring, Support of TUN, TAP, and PPTP by default and many more. Prices are competitive.

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time. Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.
    Why not to give Dailyrazor.com a try? They offer nice VPS hosting solutions.
    The code: 15PD gives 15% discount on all web hosting plans. Their customer support works 24/7.

I suggest you to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I can say vpspath.com is perfect fit for your needs. They have fast vps plans and reasonable prices. Support staff is skilled and polite.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Quote Originally Posted by Youngman View Post
    high performance VPS solutions.
    As you need high performance VPS Hosting solution,I will recommend you to opt for SSD based VPS Hosting. SSD based Servers provide following benefits :
    • SSD based Servers are faster because SSD drives are 30 times faster than traditional drives.
    • lightning-fast read and write operations.
    • Quickly random access through a system with no read/write head.
    • Faster boot as well as application launch with Low read latency times in applications in which hard disk seeks are the restricting factor.
    • Almost negligible failures in writing/removing data operations.

With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think.
    You can go with Hostforweb.com - their vps hosting deals impressed me in terms of features and pricing:
    Web Based Statistics, CGI Chat Room, WAP/WML/Wireless, Real Audio/Video, Shopping Cart.

The code spring gives 30% off the price.

As I see Just199.com is the host you've been looking for. I have yet to experience any downtime, server loads extremely quickly and the support has been amazing.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Hostsailor.com is good enough to have a deal with.
    Their VPS deals have 14 days Money back guarantee, 99.9% Uptime, hardware raid10 and a lot of other attractive features.
    50off is their 50% off one time on monthly payments only for XEN, KVM and OpenVZ VPS, NOT on addons/domains.

I am very happy with Jumpline.com vps hosting services. The prices are cheap and their customer service is excellent!
    Their support is amazing, friendly, and never make you feel "stupid" like some others.