Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need good dedicated server

It would to better to google online for dedicated server using keywords related to your niche. There are several web hosting companies nowadays and you can get their services to run your website after making payment.

Servers from A2hosting.com and QHoster.com have quality servers which can be used to meet the needs of many webmasters.
    Their prices are rock-bottom and servers are well-supported.
    A dedicated managed server is ideal for anyone who runs a high-traffic website, database-intense applications or needs to make custom installations or configurations changes to the server hardware.

I can name Maxided.com server solutions. Their plans are attractive, prices are low and you can use their stable dedis without any doubts.

I know that with Maxided.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team. Get promo discount using code 589c2cbae!

Thanks for recommending us! @OP, feel free to contact me directly if you'll have any questions regarding our server solutions