Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for host with responsive Live Chat

Default Looking for host with responsive Live Chat

I would like to choose a host with responsive Live Chat support.
    What do you know about Servikus.com? One of my friends recommended me to try them.
    The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability on this hosting provider.

So, I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...

Will it be worth to deal with them? Do they offer any discounts?

I Can say that 4Goodhosting.com is most often very responsive and decent host. I have been creating blogs for years, and have gone through many web hosting providers. This is the first which has not once yet let me down. I have received prompt customer service and excellent advice.

According to my research Planethoster.net is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.

Currently, I'm hosting multiple domains with Servikus.com web host, using just the $6.96/month Linux plan.
    Their configuration has changed quite a bit in the time I've been with then, but they've been nothing but helpful in sorting out any issues that've arisen with migration.
    Try to contact them directly and get all the things cleared with their support team.

I suggest you to look for more reliable options. I can name Just199.com plans as featured and affordable. They are providing stable hosting and 24/7 available support.

Personally I was impressed by kvchosting.com - these guys know how to do their job qualified.
    Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend them to others.

Very good information thanks for sharing.

According to my research with Kvchosting.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I'm using Servikus.com for more than a year now, and it's the best host that I ever experienced.
    The best host ever, the staff are really really kind, the prices are awesome. everything is perfect, the site is always up.
    They offer Pure SSD storage - your sites will be running fast and efficiently.

I'd like to say that ViUX.com would be good to get all you need at reasonable value. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.