Thread: shared account to sign up with

Default shared account to sign up with

I need to buy a shared account and two companies are unde4r my consideration now - iFastNet.com and QHoster.com, which host would you choose being in my place and why?

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.
    I can also recommend you to take a look at NetYep.com and HostDepot.com web hosting deals.
    Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

I find ViUX.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.

Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.
    You can trust Hostforweb.com - they are offering 20% lifetime discount code: sunrays
    Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.

iFastNet is good and I'd sign up with them due to their top-notch services.
    All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries.

I suggest you to get hosting services from reputable provider like Kvchosting.com. You will receive high quality services, stable network and servers, low prices and featured plans.

As an alternative take a look at services from Hostdepot.com, reliable hosting provider with powerful servers, stable network and 24/7 support. To get 50% off just use coupon 6G31LDTBWL!
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.

I'd like to say that Webintellects.com would be good to get hosting solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I'm sure a hosting company wouldn't just steal my money from me, but then again, you never know, but for me, its just the point of the matter, I want a host who can accommodate for my needs, and paypal is something I feel is important, and if its important to me, it should be important to them as well, right? because a host should want your business, not lecture or try to blow you off.