Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Search for a stable web hosting

Default Search for a stable web hosting

I`m searching a stable linux shared hosting for my 20 blogs. can you suggest something ?

If you are looking for reliable host you can rely on Kvchosting.com. They are trustworthy provider with stable featured plans, professional support and reasonable prices.

Hello why you want to go for shared hosting if you have 20 blogs then my suggestions are go for dedicated server from bluehost or godaddy or turnkeyinternet.

I'd like to say that Servikus.com is the perfect choice whether you are looking for business or personal web hosting.
    Wonderful quick efficient professional service. They offer easy-to-use control panel, great features and easy as heck to setup.
    Use HOSTING90OFF. It's 90% for first month for all new customers.

20 blogs on a shared environment ? If they generate much traffic, this definitely wont work. Better go for a VPS. I can suggest you this Linux VPS company. They have stable service and support, which will help you in managing of your sites.

I can name hosthongkong.net web hosting deals. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their stable fast servers and polite helpful support.

I suggest you to compare offers and choose the right one. I know that with 4Goodhosting.com everything works excellent. They are delivering reasonable pricing with high stability of servers and fast support team. They answer all my questions very quickly and are patient with me. I have never seen such an elite service!

If you are in search for reliable and robust web hosting providers then you must go for trijit web hosting. They are excellence in serving best performance through their well qualified team.
    Shared hosting has always been the first and best choice for beginners

I have to say that there are a lot of web hosts over there. I can recommend you the most stable ones only such as
    kvchosting.com
    Hostgator.com
    qhoster.com

According to my knowledge hosthongkong.net would be really best host to get reliable hosting solutions. You will get stable low-cost deals with skilled polite support.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.