Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Search for a stable web hosting

Choosing the right kind of web hosting service can be a very daunting task at times as there are some very important Personal or ecommerce web hosting features that you need to make sure of.

I think you should give a chance to hosthongkong.net services. You will receive high stability of plans, useful features and skilled support staff.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I believe there's a sense in making a comparison research for their plans.
    Try to consider Hostgator.com, Netyep.com and QHoster.com web hosts.
    Make sure to contact them and see if they can do services for you such as restarts etc fast. Also confirm what kind of conditions your server would be kept under - that is very important.

According my research 1and1.com/linux-web-hosting#tariffs best option for your requirements They are delivering reasonable pricing with high stability of servers and fast support team.

I think that is very wide question and that is really hard to say that certain web hosting company is the best company in the world as such is not possible. You may consider the best web hosting service in specific niche or only according to your own experience. From my experience I would say that vpspath.com is the best for VPS.

Quote Originally Posted by schmitt View Post
    I`m searching a stable linux shared hosting for my 20 blogs. can you suggest something ?
    According to your requirement I think shared hosting wont be a suitable option as your site could be down frequently due to overload. I suggest you opt for VPS as it would give you more power and flexibility than being on a shared account.

Hosting over 600 clients
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting

this is very nice info
    <a href="http://best-engineering-college-in-punjab.blogspot.com/"> GNE college</a>

<a href="http://engineering-college-in-chandigarh.blogspot.com">sus college</a>

Hi,

It depends on what type of hosting you intend to have or programs that you are going to use. You can choose between windows hosting or linux web hosting.

If you check out http://www.qhoster.com/ I believe you will be able to find what you have been looking for.
    They offer very good variety of the payment options. So they are true World most popular web ghosting provider.

I would always choose a hosting provider that has been around for a minimum of 5 years already. That way, you can be sure that they are stable. Mix it up with their rates too.
    Shared or VPS.