Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: High Uptime Managed Cloud Hosting?

On top of that their servers are fast and, from what I can tell, are constantly being improved for even better performance.
    My site has never been down either! I highly recommend rightservers.com to those who want a stable, fast provider.

Sorry never heard about them. Well I moved to 4goodhosting - their support team was very helpful transferring my website files to them. They are very fast when responding. I was amazed because they did it for free. Their servers are very solid and reliable. I never had any issues with uptime. Go ahed and try them today!

I've been with rightservers.com for nearly 8 months after migrating from another terrible host. So far they have been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly. They give a more complete answer to technical questions then the Live help.

yes youngman is right my choice also go for kvchosting.com as their rates are good. And their services of web hosting and support is also amazing.

I would recommend you check these companies: qhoster.com, hostgator.com, kvchosting.com.
    They are known leaders.

From the personal experience I recommend to use ViUX.com solutions. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I know that ViUX.com company has quite amazing user-friendly cloud hosting plans which are well-supported and their prices are modest. Use them with no hesitations.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I think from my experience. Top 2 hosting providers with high uptime rates are both Hostgator and GoDaddy.
    Shared or VPS.