Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why choose reseller Hosting?

Default Why choose reseller Hosting?

A reseller hosting account is like a large, master hosting account that has all the features of shared hosting, plus a whole lot of additional features. It also allows you to create multiple shared hosting accounts, under the control of the master or reseller account.
    It offers the opportunity to sell hosting. The owner can use the hosting for their own website and sell hosting packages for a profit.Typically, reseller hosting works best for somebody looking to start a hosting company of their own.

Reseller hosting also comes with many advantages including:
    Ability to make a profit from your hosting company
    Reasonably priced
    You gain plenty of control over the set-up of the accounts you want to sell
    It's actually your own business, with you customer at your price.

Hosting over 600 clients
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting

Could a host compensate without necessarily try to sign me up for an $80/mo plan with 20mb disk space, 500 GB transfer, etc etc? I mean, why give me high specs that I'll never even come close to using, when all I need is 5mb disk space and 5GB transfer, and just some extra RAM, right? can't they just give you more RAM at, oh I dunno, 2-3 dollars more a month, instead of like $20-30 more for all those specs I never use? I mean, thats just ridiculous, and its very important for a host to be able to setup a specific plan for a specific client like that.

REselling hosting usually is a shared hosting with admin panel. I prefer VPS hosting, where you can use dedicated resources.

If you are in search of reliable reseller host I suggest to use Planethoster.net. You will get high uptime and knowledgeable support. Prices are affordable!

The excess demand of web space has provided the necessary boost to reseller hosting. Nowadays internet has become a crucial part of our livelihood and so the websites too form an integral part. Each person wishes to have his or her own website.

Reseller hosting is choose to start your own business of web hosting, Or for the multiple sites.

Reseller hosting is nothing but selling your purchased hosting to multiple customers under your name, brand or company It is possible to host many websites, limited only by disk-space and bandwidth and earn money.

If you want to set up a website, reseller hosting is good for a business. I would like to suggest you to take reseller hosting from Dialwebhosting because it gives unlimited email support, space and 99.9% uptime.

As an alternative option I can say that Kvchosting.com reseller hosting service is excellent. They are always helpful and service is outstanding. I like their low-cost deals.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

There are many suggestions for reseller companies and Im confused which to choose. It seems it is better to check different review websites.