Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SSD hositng is looked for

Default SSD hositng is looked for

I'm looking for a quality SSD shared hosting service, is iFastNet.com the best one in this way?
    Are they as good as they are spoken about?

As a good alternative can draw your attention to kvchosting.com ssd hosting deals.
    I haven't had to contact their support..so I can't comment on it. They do have 24/7 live chat, a 24/7 toll free number, a user forum, and other things.
    Uptime has been 100%. So far, a very happy customer.

Never heard about their services, but you can check customer feedback in various web hosting review sites to know more about their uptime and reliability.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed. The price is very good for pure SSD hosting and they include a free application firewall to block hacks on scripts.

I believe you should have more options to choose the best host. I can name thcservers.com as quality company with trustworthy services. You will receive featured plans, skilled support and high uptime.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

They have been fabulous, guiding me to transfer my domains. 4Goodhosting is reliable web host. Servers are fast. According to my experience they are offering high quality web hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features. You won't regret of using their services.

I know that with Kvchosting.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

iFastNet.com is considered to be the best and most reliable SSD hosting provider with high uptime and low prices.
    They have solid servers which are supoprted well and their tehc staff is beyond praise.

I know that Kvchosting.com company has quite amazing user-friendly hosting plans which are well-supported and their prices are modest. Use them with no hesitations

I suggest you to have more reliable options to make a proper choice. I know that with greenatom.eu everything works perfectly. They are providing low cost solutions with high stability and available support. You can get 25% off with coupon code 2525!