Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need vps hosting

Default I need vps hosting

Need VPS hosting provider. With stable networking and good support.
    Recently I came across hosthongkong.net and Hostdepot.com deals. Are they good?
    Do you have any recommendation for that?
    Which host will be better to use?
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Have seen really cool vps hosting deals offered by QHoster.com team of experts.
    Excellent host, easy to set up fast and through help and support service. Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert.

No doubt, hostdepot.com virtual servers - pricing is well-balanced.
    They are well-known for providing reliable hosting services in USA for a long time. 6G31LDTBWL - using this code, you will get 50% off.

The better host I've used is only 4goodhosting.com. My previous web hosts has been a complete mess. I always receive at least 5 downtime issues monthly. But then I found 4Goodhosting and I was very impressed by the perfect uptime and fast customer support. They have been very professional and straightforward. You can try them If you want reliable and stable VPS provider.

Quote Originally Posted by moria View Post
    The better host I've used is only 4goodhosting.com. My previous web hosts has been a complete mess. I always receive at least 5 downtime issues monthly. But then I found 4Goodhosting and I was very impressed by the perfect uptime and fast customer support. They have been very professional and straightforward. You can try them If you want reliable and stable VPS provider.
    Will check them out!

In my opinion you can try godaddy.com/hosting/vps-hosting.aspx and dreamhost.com//hosting/vps/ They have been very professional and straightforward. You can try them If you want reliable and stable VPS provider.

I suggest you to have more reliable options. I know that Aspnix.com is the host you've been looking for. I have yet to experience any downtime, server loads extremely quickly and the support has been amazing.

You can choose Kvchosting.com - they offer good ssd vps deals along with nice specials: Get Additional 50% OFF with COUPON: "SSDVPS" on top of 35% OFF, TOTAL SAVINGS of 85% OFF - FIRST MONTH - PROMO ENDS September 15th 2014, Midnight!
    They provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

Suggest you to check more websites for reviews before purchase a hosting.

You can compare them both in some web hosting review sites. Web Hosting reviews help to know more about service reliability and customer feedback for web hosts. They help much while shopping for a new web host.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting