Thread: VPS in HK Location

Default VPS in HK Location

My spec needs are 500GB bandwidth and 30GB disk space, RAM - 1GB is enough.
    I have found out Hosthongkong.net offer virtual private servers in Hong Kong, but don't really know if I could trust them.
    Do you know them? Are they good for vps hosting service?

Have you looked for reviews on them? I know that hosthongkong.net is providing great virtual server offers with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

As for me hosthongkong.net is reliable hosting provider to get Asia based hosting. Their uptime is one of the highest I've ever experienced and support service is top-notch.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

have a look at their live clients and customer reviews. the picture will get cleared and i have heard good about them. so you can go with them.
    Shared hosting has always been the first and best choice for beginners

Why do you need that location?

I can name hosthongkong.net as quality company with trustworthy services. You will receive featured plans, skilled support and high uptime. Prices are reasonable.

Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.
    Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully. For service and support I give Hosthongkong.net a 9/10 and I highly recommend it for getting hosting in Hong Kong.

Thanks for your suggestions. Now I am sure in hosthongkong.net reliability. They have trustworthy solutions, stable plans and various useful features included.