Thread: any good dedicated server hosting provider for adult sites?

Default any good dedicated server hosting provider for adult sites?

I believe that it is a good place to ask this here as my friend told me that this is really good and helpful community.
    I am planning to host 5 websites with legal adult content - i need dedicated server.
    Do you think that I can rely on bodhost.com company? I have heard they have been providing hosting services since 1999...

Do they allow to host XXX sites?

They might be good, but I advise dealing with or offshore servers like are offered by utropicmedia.net. The company won't умуит ask whatis hosted on your site being stable and good provider.

I have checked bodhost dedicated servers and can say that you will make right decision to choose them. They are feature-rich and cost efficient.
    Their support told me that they allowed to host legal adult content websites, so I suggest you to contact them and discuss the legality of the content you are going to host.

shall recommend considering exmasters.com as this company is specialized in delivering adult hosting solutions.

Another one is santrex.net which offers quality stable solutions at the lowest prices I have seen from the reliable hosting provider.

Bodhost.com is one of the best hosting providers I have ever dealt with.
    Their support team has never taken more than twenty minutes to respond with solutions to my difficulties and they are always right on the nose.
    I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have used before.

Try Apthost.com - they offer decent prices and great support on dedicated servers.
    Free Web Hosting - Top rated free cPanel hosting

As I understand the most companies are allowing this content if it is leal at their dedis. So I may recommend you just a good dedicated hosting provider called webintellects.com.

Or, there are specialized hosts like exmasters.com which are out of the competition by the performance they give,

No doubt, you will have nice advantages dealing with bodhost.com web hosting provider.
    network uptime is 100%, speed connectivity is fast and support team works 24/7.