Thread: European Based Shared Web Hosting

Default European Based Shared Web Hosting

Hi, have any of you used Abelohost.com as a shared web hosting provider? It’s pretty cool because they make custom logo for your website and install a free website platform (Wordpress, Blogger, Joomla, etc.), but I’ve never heard of them. Please let me know.

I believe you should have more reliable options to make a proper choice. As for quality EU based host I recommend greenatom.eu solutions. They are reputable company with high available support, stable servers and reasonable deals.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

As I know that Aspnix.com have really powerful servers located in Germany and USA. They are ok for Linux and Windows hosting.
    Their control panel is intuitive and powerful. Their service offers me much freedom when creating my sites with support for PHP, ASP, ASP.net, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.

My preferable option to get hosting solutions is shineservers.com. They have attractive offers, featured stable plans and reasonable prices.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I'm the webmaster for several sites, and I'll be moving all of them to Netyep.com - Great support. Great Pricing. Great package.
    They are extremely fast and my hosting was up only few hours after payment. I have been using their shared hosting for a long period of time and everything works good.

Never heard about them mate. I recommend 4goodhosting.com. According to my 2 years experience, they are offering high quality VPS hosting solutions with 100% uptime and reasonable price. Never had any issues with their servers. Their support agents are always very friendly and humble. I would recommend their services for anyone that wants an efficient and reliable web host.

According to my knowledge greenatom.eu company has quite amazing user-friendly ssd hosting plans which are well-supported and their prices are modest. Use them with no hesitations

I have noticed shineservers.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

I started using gloucestershirehosting.co.uk 4 months ago and I'm already impressed with their service.
    For the little money I have true PHP5/MySQL5 hosting and huge resources. They respond to my email within an hour and my server was up and run.