Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Linux VPS ???

Quality solutions of this hosting type are provided by the company webintellects.com which I recommend to get hosting from.

among other suggestions pay attention to webhosting.uk.com, which I know as the top host in the UK.

I recommend getting the services from bodhost.co.uk. this company is highly versatile and stable host, which I believe may be the one of the most reasonable solutions to get from.

This is the first time, I got the SA - MP servers, and my VPS is new. I just followed the instructions wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki. IVE my technical team to see it, they say, it's running, but I still can not connect. I downloaded the latest version.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    The reason for my asking is that I am going to buy VPS hosting solution in order to present it to my friend's birthday I will pay for a year. I have found some cheap registrars and now I should find a hosting company.
    I am thinking of signing up with webintellects.com - it offers VPS solutions at reasonable rates.
    Have you had any personal experience with them?
    How is their support staff?
    Have you ever had any downtime with them?

What are your views on their VPS plans?
    Apparently i did not have anything vps hosting with them, but they do have a good review at their end. But for my idea, you may actually check for other provider for better offer and deal. Sometimes the price must be attract to you but you may need to reconsider for their quality of services.

Pay a visit at Exabytes.com ,no rush and no harm to drop by and have a look