Thread: Reseller Hosting In Europe?

Default Reseller Hosting In Europe?

I wanna know about the best place where I could get the most resourceful and affordable reseller package and also stable hosting and support services.
    I need about 25GB space and 300GB bandwidth, UK server location. I found gloucestershirehosting.co.uk, do you think it will be a good option?
    Can you recommend me any alternatives to resell from?

I suggest you to get more reliable options to make a proper choice. Check for offers from Aspnix.com which solutions are reliable and time-tested. You will get high uptime, skilled support and reasonable deals.

I was recommended to go to gloucestershirehosting.co.uk by a friend of mine, who had been hosting with a company I was with.
    The service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable, I wont be looking for a new host any time in the fore seeable future.
    Use the code FET958Q4IA - 10% discount and grab a bargain. Remember 1 week only!

If you are in search of quality hosting solutions take a look at services from 7Host.com. They have stable plans, featured solutions and polite available support.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

If you ask me, I like the price for gloucestershirehosting.co.uk UK reseller hosting packages. Features are really cool.
    Have had no issues. My sites were all transferred for free and everything went smooth. Great service, their support is always prompt and helpful.

As for reliable reseller host you can rely on greenatom.eu solutions. They are reputable NL based host with affordable featured plans and knowledgeable support.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

You can also rely on aspnix.com, their reseller plans look ok. Up-time has always been in the high 90s.
    Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.

I know snelserver.com provides quality reselling which is worth every cent you pay for.
    They have plans which are full of useful resources and their uptime is high. Support is active for 24 hours.

I have head that greenatom.eu is offering cheap stable hosting plans. They are providing stable solutions for servers with 24/7 support.