Thread: serverlogix.com for self managed VPS?

Default serverlogix.com for self managed VPS?

Hello!
    May I ask you for some kind of help (advice) here. I need self managed VPS.
    I have looked through many providers, but so far I consider the one:
    https://billing.serverlogix.com/cart.php?gid=2
    Do you think $ 10 per month is a huge amount to pay for their service?
    Please let me know if you know some of their reviews?

I'd like to say that Aspnix.com would be good to get vps hosting solutions at reasonable pricing. They have reliable service, skilled support and high performance servers.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I recommend you to give a try to Just199.com hosting services without any doubts. You will receive high stability of plans, useful features and skilled support staff.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I have noticed Aspnix.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

I suggest you to get more reliable options. I know that Kvchosting.com would be perfect to get vps hosting solutions. They have reliable service, professional support and stable servers.

I have to say that is not a good idea at all to check only one provider and believe that only one provider is worth.
    That is always better got you as for the end user to check as many as possible providers and only then you will be able to find something useful. I would recommend you to add virtono.com as considered web host.
    Last edited by Taboon; 10-28-2014 at 07:26 AM.