Thread: shineservers hosting

Default shineservers hosting

The reason for my request is that I need your help to choose a good web host offering hosting So, what places can you recommend me to look at? I've already found shineservers.com, but know nothing about them.
    They have servers in Europe. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Virtono.com is worth trying, they have solid servers which are supported perfectly well.
    Prices are not high.
    VRT30 is their 30% off applies to all their services, including upgrades!

The reliable hosting provider is only 4goodhosting.com in my opinion. Previously I was using big hosting for my other websites and I have to admit that they are not reliable. After reading hosting reviews about 4goodhosting service, I decided to give them a try. Now I am very satisfied with the level of service.. I never had any downtime or slow site speed. Support is very prompt.

As for me shineservers.com is the best option for your needs. They are delivering reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Pricing is low.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed. All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries.

Nextpointhost.com and ifastnet.com have resourceful plans with high uptime and their prices are low.
    Support is active for 24 hours.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that hosthongkong.net will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.