Thread: Hostingsource reviews? Are they ok for asp.net hosting?

Default Hostingsource reviews? Are they ok for asp.net hosting?

I am in search of any possible customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services provided by hostingsource.com web hosting provider.
    Are they ok for running asp.net apps? What can you say about their customer support?

How stable and reliable are they?
    Any reviews?

I suppose you need more reliable options like Aspnix.com. They are reputable host which plans are stable and fast. Support is available all round the clock.

Great pricing. I use hostingsource.com vps for a set of websites and would use this decent web host for future web projects.
    They are offering 50% off the price special on vps deals and also double ram, storage and bandwidth on dedicated servers.
    Many people appreciate them and I would highly recommend their hosting services.

As I know Aspnix.com is the best option to get windows hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Hostingsource.com is a good web host, these guys started to offer nice SPECIALS:
    VPS hosting - you will get 50% off the price, dedicated servers - you will get Double ram, storage and bandwidth.
    Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.

Know them more through customer feedback in web hosting review sites. This will help to know more about their reliability and stability.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

As an alternative, you can use 4goodhosting.com. I'm using them for almost a year now and so far I haven't had any issues. Moreover, they offer feature-rich, resourceful and reasonable windows hosting deals for asp.net. The main reason why I stay with them is their exceptional service. Always there when I need them and always helpful.

Taking into consideration your demands I suggest Aspnix.com. They are reliable host with high performance, stability and available support staff.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

If you're looking for US provider, then I would recommend you to check asphostportal.com asp.net hosting plan. I have good experience with them

In addition to good pricing, uptime and support, Hostingsource.com also offer a very nice control panel with a large list of functions some of which cost extra at other hosting companies.
    They were always right on top of everything that I needed. They offer nice specials: vps - 50% off, dedicated server - double ram, storage and bandwidth.