Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USA web hosts to order Virtual Servers?

Default USA web hosts to order Virtual Servers?

Hi, have any of you used Hostdepot.com? They have pretty cheap VPS servers in USA, but I think they’re pretty new. Let me know your thoughts.
    Where can I read feedbacks or customer hosting reviews about the quality of their services?

Do you want Canadian hosting? If so, you can check out 4goodhosting.com. I have been with this web host for over five months now and have had no problems with my site whatsoever. Support service is wonderful and very prompt, it is an extremely proficient provider and usually manages to answer support tickets in just few minutes and not hours just like other company out there. Go ahead and try them.

Use a VPS from QHoster.com or Greenlionnet.com.
    They offer a lot of payment methods and uptime is high. Support is active around the clock.

You can check and compare various host in some web hosting review sites. They will help you to compare and distinguish between various providers about their reliability and stability.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

I suggest you to get more reliable options to make a proper choice. As I know Just199.com is a perfect place to get VPS hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

Nextpointhost.com and hostsailor.com are reliable enough hosts to buy a VPS from.
    Servers work with no outages and they are well-supported around the clock.
    Try them to see how they work in reality.

As an alternative option I'd like to say that supremeservers.com would be good to get ssd vps hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Go ahead and give HostDepot.com a try?
    I'd like to express the point that the service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.
    The volume of comments from happy customers led me to call them, some of their reviews: HostDepot Reviews

I can say that their customer support is helpful and responsive.

If you are in search of quality vps solutions check for offers from Aspnix.com. You will be pleased with their high performance servers, solid network and featured plans.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Fantastic host. I have used a couple of others and finally switched to Hostdepot.com. I run my web sites on their VPS account and everything works fine.
    All my support requests are handled under 15 minutes. They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version.