Thread: A2hosting and its hosting opportunities?

Default A2hosting and its hosting opportunities?

I'd like to know what other webmasters think about a2hosting.com web host and its services.
    I'm thinking to use their vps hosting services, but still hesitating. What are your views on their uptime, speed, customer support, features, bonuses, etc.?

I believe you need to have more reliable options to make a proper choice. I can say that hosthongkong.net service is excellent. They are always helpful and service is outstanding. I like their low-cost deals.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I'd like to say that ViUX.com would be good to get hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

You will be pleased dealing with ViUX.com services. Their servers are powerful and stable. Support is always available and helpful. Prices are low.

Make sure to contact them and see if they can do services for you such as restarts etc fast. Also confirm what kind of conditions your server would be kept under - that is very important.

As a good alternative, can also draw your attention to hostsailor.com and their web hosting deals. These guys are wonderful! Fast technical support. I have never had a problem with downtime because it always seems to be up. Besides the great support the prices are very reasonable.

What do you consider them for?
    I have heard they could be good for the semui dedicated servers only.
    But if you consider them as dedicated server provider that would be better to check snelserver.com. They have only dedicated server plans and ith them you will be able to get the best service.

As I know supremeservers.com is offering high quality VPS hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

Have been very happy with a2hosting.com service. Uptime is good. They are not deceptive as most others whose claims are later found false. Their LIVE support is very quick and agent will get to you in a seconds. Tech support is good and resolved several issues with getting my SQL database moved over from my old host.