Thread: US Dedicated Server

Default US Dedicated Server

Where can I have quality USA dedicated hosting service from?
    hosting022.com look to be good enough to have a deal with, any feedbacks?
    How is their uptime and speed? Is their support skilled enough?
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted brands in the hosting industry like Aspnix.com and GlowHost.com
    Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question. Another important factor should be mention that their customers' safety is the main goal for them.

Try to compare their servers and choose the best one according to your specific requirements. Their servers in USA are affordable.

According to my experience hosting022.com is offering reliable server hosting solutions with useful features. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Support is available 24/7.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I really appreciate them, now I realized that moving my hosting to Glowhost.com was a clever decision...
    I have contacted their support on a number of occasions with a variety of different questions, and all of them have been sorted within the hour, first replies have been within 10 minutes on some instances.
    Good work guys!

Check out as well kvchosting.com - they have US based SSD servers. I'm sure with them you will be able to get decent service!

I suggest you to look for customer reviews on them. According to my knowledge hosting022.com have stable hosting solutions. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

I've tried 5 different web hosts to date and the reason I chose and have continued to stay with Jumpline.com is their customer service. They moved my website in one day and one of their support guys actually called me on the phone to help me with any questions I had regarding their service. Their servers are fast and stable - you will be pleased to deal with them.