Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7Host Servers

Default 7Host Servers

I need to consult with experienced webmasters regarding reliable places to get stable dedicated servers in Europe, requirements: 450 GB of HD, 4 GB of RAM, Linux, 5000 GB of bandwidth.
    Would like to know your views on 7Host.com. Do you have any personal experiences?
    Thanks in advance.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

would like to say that Aspnix.com rocks.. I have been hosting my web sites on their VPS hosting account for 4 years.. They have provided what I needed very well.
    They offer nice dedicated hosting packages in Germany and USA. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.

I suppose you need to get more reliable options to make a proper choice. I know AJKservers.co.uk as quality and stable. They are offering featured cheap plans with helpful support.
    May also name hostdepot.com server deals. They are delivering trustworthy services and reliable solutions. Prices are low.

Last time I used to have aspnix.com as my provider and their services are located in Germany. So far I do not have any issue with them. So you can have a look at them as at alternative option.

Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say 7Host.com is suitable for your needs of reliable web hosting provider. Their services are quality and trustworthy. Support is available all round the clock.

Now I am sure in 7Host.com reliability. I have done proper research and see they have attractive deals, big number of satisfied customers and helpful available staff. Thanks for replies!
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Thanks for sharing wonderful information with us

Taking into consideration your demands I recommend to use 7Host.com. They are reliable host with high performance, stability and available support staff.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

If you ask me, I have heard that kvchosting.com provided fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
    The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. the price is sweet!
    Great host. ++++ recommend.

It seems that you are talking about windows based hosting services. I would recommend you not to be concentrated on one web hosting provider and have a look at aspnix.com. They also provide windows based solutions and I like them.