Hosting Coupons - We love making web hosting easy and affordable!

########################
Save 30% for life with coupon WELOVEHOSTING-WEB-30
Save 60% one time with coupon WELOVEHOSTING-WEB-60
########################

** Prices shown do not include a coupon code **

Hello and thank you for your interest in our Shared Hosting services! Ethernet Servers was founded by George Sturley in East Devon, a county with breathtaking scenery in the South West of England, during the month of September 2013. On a day-to-day basis, we strive to provide top-notch web hosting solutions, with the icing on the cake being excellent UK based technical support backed by rock-solid service reliability. With these goals in mind, your thoughts are taken away from worrying about the hosting side of things, and instead focusing on what matters - growing and improving your projects.

Our carefully configured Intel machines utilize the industry leading LiteSpeed Web Server, along with CloudLinux, CageFS, MySQL Governor & SecureLinks for the ultimate blend of performance, stability and security. All of this leads to one result - a website which doesn't just load fast, but loads fast around-the-clock. We don't like slowing you down. Our services are scalable meaning your hosting can grow as your website does.

Customer testimonials on Twitter, Facebook, Web Hosting Talk & Other Forums: https://www.ethernetservers.com/reviews

• LiteSpeed Web Server
  • cPanel Control Panel
  • Softaculous Script Installer
  • CloudFlare CDN
  • Daily Off-Site Backups
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
  • Free Site Transfer
  • 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • White Label / Unbranded Name Servers
  • PHP 5.2, 5.3, 5.4 & 5.5 Available
  • CloudLinux OS w/ CageFS
  • and much more!

Why host with us?
  • Dedicated & caring in-house Technical Support - we have plenty of time to help you
  • Enterprise Intel Xeon Hardware w/ Powerful RAID 10 Arrays
  • 60 day money back guarantee - many of our competitors only offer 30 days
  • We offer upgrade paths in-case you outgrow web hosting
  • Everything we offer is the industry's best - e.g cPanel, LiteSpeed, Softaculous, PHP Version Selector
  • Your site is automatically backed up every day and stored off-site for 30 days

Miniature - ORDER NOW
  • 10 GB Storage
  • 500 GB Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Domains

$2.99 per month when you pay for 1 month
$2.85 per month when you pay for 3 months
$2.70 per month when you pay for 6 months
$2.00 per month when you pay for 12 months

Personal - ORDER NOW
  • 20 GB Storage
  • 1000 GB Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Domains

$5.99 per month when you pay for 1 month
$5.70 per month when you pay for 3 months
$5.40 per month when you pay for 6 months
$4.00 per month when you pay for 12 months

Business - ORDER NOW
  • 30 GB Storage
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Domains

$7.99 per month when you pay for 1 month
$7.60 per month when you pay for 3 months
$7.20 per month when you pay for 6 months
$6.00 per month when you pay for 12 months

Optional Addons:
Dedicated IP Addres - $1.00 per month
SSL Certificate - $15.00 per year

Frequently Asked Questions

• Do you have a test IP and/or files? We do! Please visit Our Network page for more information.

• Can I upgrade or downgrade my package at any time? Yes, this can be easily done via our billing portal.

• I've paid for my shared hosting plan, when will it be set up? All plans are set up instantly, assuming you pass our automatic fraud checks.

• Do you provide a money back guarantee? Yes, we provide a 60 day money back guarantee - no questions asked.

• What payment methods do you accept? We accept payment via PayPal, MasterCard/Eurocard, Visa/Delta/Electron, Discover, American Express and Maestro.

• Can you move my data if I decide to upgrade to a VPS later? Yes, we can do this free of charge assuming the VPS is running cPanel.

• Do you offer Dedicated IP addresses? Yes, Dedicated IP addresses are available at $1.00 per month.

• Do you offer white label name servers? Yes, we do - by default all plans are set up with our white-label nameservers.

Questions? We'd be delighted to help you

Ethernet Servers Limited
19 Bennetts Hill
Sidmouth
Devon
EX10 9XH
United Kingdom

We hope to see you joining us soon!