http://forums.thewebhostbiz.com/index.php/essay-writing-services-reviews/ | pro capital punishment essays | professional research paper writers cheap | write my school researc MS Exchange V Open-Xchange - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MS Exchange V Open-Xchange

Open-Xchange Server is an open source project sponsored by Open-Xchange, Inc., developing collaboration software; i.e. email, calendaring, address book, etc. Product offerings based on Open-Xchange Server are marketed under the brand of Open-Xchange Server and various other names, e.g. 1&1 MailXchange, Network Solutions Business Email and others.

Hi everyone, I am just wondering which one is more preferable among network administrators who manage their own email system. Previously, my company have outsourced email solution, which I dislike a lot. Setting aside the concern of budget since we've received a free copy of Exchange 2003 Standard from Microsoft for being a non-profit. Anyhow, in terms of reliability, usefulness, support, and speed, Exchange or other Opne-Source alternatives such as Zimbra will be more favorable? So I decide to turn to experienced adminsitrators. What do you think?
    ----------------
    ac parts
    CJ Prestman Reviews

Open Exchange is really good and mine think can't be compare with ms exchange .

Microsoft Xchange:

Worked to convey the venture review security and dependability that organizations require, Microsoft Exchange gives email, logbook and contacts on your PC, telephone and web program.

Open-Xchange:

A practical informing and cooperation arrangement in light of open source segments.

"Its price is very affordable, and basically, it is the standard of the industry. We have the Exchange 365 subscription, which includes the usage of Exchange Online. I don't know the specific cost, but it is the retail price of Microsoft 365 E3 licenses.