Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: vpsnine.com? How are they?

Default vpsnine.com? How are they?

I have been looking for good VPS in S.Africa and was recommended to use vpsnine.com. What do you think about them? Are they good enough?

If you are in search of reliable fast server hosting provider check for offers from supremeservers.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

You can check out customer reviews for the web host in some hosting review forums. Hosting reviews help to decode information about the reliability and stability of web hosts.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

Currently I have Hongkong based VPS server with them and I have to say they are one of the best for this. I'm currently have no downtime with vpsnine.com so far.

I have used other hosts in the past and none compare to VPSnine.com. The service, reliability, features and price are, in my opinion, unrivaled.
    I'm running more than one website on shared server, never had any problem. Use code REPZ15 for a 15% discount on first time orders.

It seems to me supremeservers.com is the best host to provide quality time-tested hosting services, fast servers and professional support, you can use them for sure.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

VPSnine.com have been excellent support and reliability. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
    The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras!
    Their support is cool. It is great that they have help us in installing some Php and cgi scripts, even when they "don't have" to help with it.

You can check out these customer hosting reviews about vpsnine.com vps hosting services here: http://theserverreviews.com/info/vpsnine/

Their rates are really affordable and you really should take a look at them if you want to create a site or transfer from an old host!
    For users looking to host multiple domains on one account, think that this decent host is the cheapest.

The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
    In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

Solid, honest host with affordable prices. I am already planning on upgrading my subscription. As far as I have seen my site has 99.9% uptime.

VPSnine.com is a great low-cost provider. They have unbelievably good support. Not only is their uptime 99.9% they really have good back end team who are always ready to address my problems.