Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to choose good web hosting companies

Default How to choose good web hosting companies

There are millions of companies on the net who advertise themselves to be the perfect web company, but only few of them are REALLY proficient web hosting companies. In the world of advertising tactics and gimmicks, few good companies get overshadowed by the rest. There is no sure shot way to determine the perfect web hosting company, is it possible to find a good company ?

thanks
    InterServer.net --- RELIABLE & TRUSTED HOSTING SINCE 1999
    Datacenter in Secaucus, New Jersey
    Contact us at sales@interserver.net for more details
    Visit our Facebook Page for our Social Media Special Offers!
    Check out our updates on Twitter @Interserver

A good way to search for a good and cheap hosting is to dig out and research the internet. You can find various web hosting forums and review sites to get more information about various web hosting companies and their feedback.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

You need to choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.
    I am 100% sure that glowhost.com will suit your demands. Their service offers me much freedom when creating my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.

Website hosting is more accessible than ever before in the history of the internet. There's no need to be a programming genius or a code expert. As a matter of fact, you don't need to know any of that. With the customer support capabilities and instant information access, anyone can get a website started.

Look for a minimum uptime of 99%. In fact, even 99% is actually too low - it really should be 99.5% or higher. The host should provide some sort of refund (eg prorated refund or discount) if it falls below that figure. I can also draw your attention to kvchosting.com and ssd vps deals. Their package prices also amazed me. The uptime with them is great, I rarely have any downtime, or lag.

The most important thing would be to check if the company is legally registered and does not use a virtual address. Many hosting companies dont even provide their contact details on website, you cant rely on such companies. Then you should check support availability and uptime guarantee.

I suggest you to have more reliable options. I can say jnhosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal.
    Well, can also add here one more reliable web host called vpsnine.com - it is reliable web host. It is offering nice discount code REPZ15 - use it for a 15% discount on first time orders.

I'd say that jnhosting.com would be best option to get hosting solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

If you ask me, I love QHoster.com hosting due to these decent features:
    - Host 5 Websites, FREE Instant Setup, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, FREE Domain for Life, FREE Whois privacy, FREE SEO Submission.
    Payments: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller