Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheap offshore Host with Responsive Support?

Default Cheap offshore Host with Responsive Support?

Require your help, guys - any info you can share about offshore web hosting solutions? My requirements are 500GBs of bandwidth and 30GBs of disk space.
    I've found out warez-host.com, but don't really know if I could trust them.
    Do you know them? Are they good for offshore VPS hosting service?

As far as I know warez-host.com has various web hosting solutions and you can try to have a look at them and decided if that worth to start using them or no. I like them and I would recommend you have a look at them.

You can check more about them in various web hosting forums and review sites. Hosting reviews will help you to decode much information about the stability and reliability of their services.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

According to my experience 7Host.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

Check http://www.warez-host.com and stop your search. I believe you will not be able to find something better.
    Use coupon code XWH15S and you will have 20% OFF.

As to my knowledge with warez-host.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I'd like to say that Aspnix.com would be good to get hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

When I came across warez-host.com offshore web hosting accounts I recognized that they were resourceful, affordable and feature-rich. So, I decided to try them as they also offered 30-day money back guarantee.
    I have never seen such user support. Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours. 15% off ALL New Virtual Private Servers! - promo code XWH15V - Offer valid until January 31, 2015

The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
    In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

You can check more about them in various web hosting forums and review sites