Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VPS hosting in Offshore Zone

Default VPS hosting in Offshore Zone

Good day everyone! While I have searched for a host for my adult content websites I have noticed that vps is great idea for proper performance.
    After research of available hosts Hostplay.com services have been noticed, any information on this host?
    Can I rely on this web host?

Personal website hosting is a booming business. People everywhere are building websites to post precious wedding pictures, baby pictures, family video clips, party invitations, personal blogs and more. You don't need to be an expert to pull this of either.

If you are in search of reliable fast VPS hosting provider you should trust AJKservers. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

Hostplay.com provides fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
    20% off ALL New Virtual Private Servers! - promo code XOFF20HP - Offer valid until January 31, 2015. My last web-host would sometimes take days to respond to your help ticket. I feel safe and secure with this host.

As I see AJKservers.co.uk is offering high quality VPS hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

Been very happy with Hostplay.com. I've been hosting with them for about 8 months now. No downtime, speedy connection.
    According to the support, they are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers to the customer. It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

I have noticed Exmasters.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I am sure that you can rely on 4goodhosting.com. It is an excellent host, which is reasonable-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is 100% so far and my sites has been running fast without any outages or downtime. They have customer service which is always online 24/7 and the responses is always within few minutes with full solution. This host is worth trying.

What a world of difference than the web host I had! Hostplay.com support has been nothing but phenomenal.
    These guys are willing to walk not just an extra mile but five more miles with you. We had problems with domain transfer, but their support has been very patient with us.
    Very Reliable! No problems at all.

How skilled is their staff? When you need customer service of a technical nature, you need it immediately, right? Find out the availability of their systems administrators.