Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VPS account in UK

Default VPS account in UK

I plans to sign up with a quality VPS account in UK and keenweb.co.uk is under my consideration, are they the best in that location?

How do you find their pricing policy?

You can check out more about them in various web hosting forums and review sites. Hosting reviews will help to provide more information about the stability and reliability of their services.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

I suggest you to have more reliable options to make a proper choice. According to my research Aspnix.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

Moved to QHoster.com after poor service with my previous web host. Now I am fully-satisfied with the speed connection, server stability and customer support service.
    They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.
    You will get nice vps hosting solutions in The United Kingdom. Use VPS10OFF - get 10%OFF on their VPS deals.

You can check their reviews on findmyhost, serchen or hostjury, you will get genuine user reviews on these sites.

As for me AJKservers is reliable hosting provider to get stable server hosting in UK. Their uptime is one of the highest I've ever experienced and support service is top-notch.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

If you are looking for reliable VPS hosting provider I recommend supremeservers.com. Their solutions are perfectly suitable for any webmaster who is looking for quality service, powerful servers and stable networking.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I have noticed Zeropid.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are low-cost ans they work perfectly. Support is knowledgeable and highly available.

Never ever had any downtime that I could document. Keenweb.co.uk provides great hosting service!
    I love their support folks who are not only extremely knowledgeable and helpful, but proactive too. Keep up, guys!

How about Canadian host? If you want reliable, reasonable priced, excellent hosting service, 4goodhosting is the way to go. Their hosting service is world class based on my experience. There are no downtime or even outages. No viruses or hacking issues. My sites has been very secure 24 hours. Their support is online 24 hours as well. Fast and accurate responses. So far, I have had no complaints with them.