Thread: What is Web Server?

Hybrid View

Default What is Web Server?

Hello Friends,

Please tell me what is web server.

As an alternative option I can say Exmasters.com have stable server solutions. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

A Web server is a program that, using the client/server model and the World Wide Web's Hypertext Transfer Protocol ( HTTP ), serves the files that form Web pages to Web users (whose computers contain HTTP clients that forward their requests).
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

A web server is a server on which contents and files of websites/ application resides and it is connected to internet to transfer data.

Web servers are computers that deliver Web pages. Every Web server has an IP address and possibly a domain name. For example, if you enter the URL http://www.pcwebopedia.com/index.html in your browser, this sends a request to the Web server whose domain name is pcwebopedia.com

I believe you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know hosting022.com servers are powerful and stable with helpful support.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.