Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is Web Server?

Default What is Web Server?

Hello Friends,

Please tell me what is web server.

As an alternative option I can say Exmasters.com have stable server solutions. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

A Web server is a program that, using the client/server model and the World Wide Web's Hypertext Transfer Protocol ( HTTP ), serves the files that form Web pages to Web users (whose computers contain HTTP clients that forward their requests).
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

A web server is a server on which contents and files of websites/ application resides and it is connected to internet to transfer data.

Web servers are computers that deliver Web pages. Every Web server has an IP address and possibly a domain name. For example, if you enter the URL http://www.pcwebopedia.com/index.html in your browser, this sends a request to the Web server whose domain name is pcwebopedia.com

I believe you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know hosting022.com servers are powerful and stable with helpful support.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

According to my research Kvchosting.com is offering reliable server solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

You can find nice servers at Rareservers.com. Their evening and weekend support a few months ago has gives me a lot of confidence in their customer focused approach.

Their uptime has been 100% for me.

Default web server

A web server is a computer system that processes requests via HTTP, the basic network protocol used to distribute information on the World Wide Web,Or in general word we can say that Web server is a computer where the web content is stored. Basically web server is used to host the web sites but there exists other web servers also such as gaming, storage, FTP, email etc.

Web Server is the place where we upload the programming files to make the site live. https://worldpros.co/product-category/vps-hosting/