Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SSD VPS Search

Default SSD VPS Search

The reason for my request is that I need your help to choose a good web host offering SSD VPS hosting.
    So, what places can you recommend me to look at? I've already found Kvchosting.com, but know nothing about them.
    Any info please?
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

A2hosting.com is able to meet all your needs at affordable prices.
    Their servers are supported well and their uptime is high.
    FASTVPS is their 34% off.

I would like you to go ahead and check out 4goodhosting.com. They offer reliable SSD VPS and the pricing is reasonable. My VPS account still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions. I can say that customer service is really fast and helpful when you need them. When I contact them during holidays, they will always respond anytime and then the responses are always within few minutes.

I have been with kvchosting.com for over a year now and they have been nothing but great. I have worked with many other hosts and always had issues with either hardware or support but Host-ed has top top of both worlds! The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent. Now I have all i need and even more! They answer super fast and they really help when i need.

Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my research Kvchosting.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

Tier.net will meet your requirements. They are good hosts and I saw their current promo on FB which offers free SSD upgrade and 20% discount too.

Check their reviews first than take any decision.

Get Additional 50% OFF with COUPON: "SSDVPS" on top of 35% OFF, TOTAL SAVINGS of 85% OFF - FIRST MONTH - PROMO ENDS February 13th 2015, Midnight!

I have not been disappointed. kvchosting.com is really good web host with professional team of webmasters.
    Their uptime is good, my sites are always up - I am happy.

I think a2hosting.com and QHoster.com are able to meet all your needs in terms of getting a quality VPS account.
    They have stable severs, high uptime and quality support.

I suggest you to go with Kvchosting.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped, I think it is great fit for you.