Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a ddos protected VPS

Default Looking for a ddos protected VPS

Hey so I posted a week or so ago I was looking for a dedicated server in US or EU with ddos protection I am now interested in finding possibly a VPS instead.
    I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 2GB of RAM and at least 20GB of Space, I have a budget of $100 a month.
    Do you think that kvchosting.com is reliable option to deal with? Any reviews or alternative web hosts?

You can check out alternatives in hosting review section of various web hosting forums. It will help you to decode more information about reliability and stability of hosting providers.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

You can find their reviews on reviewcentre and hostjury.com, you will find real feedbacks there.

As an alternative option I have noticed AJKservers can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are low-cost ans they work perfectly. Support is knowledgeable and highly available.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I've been with kvchosting.com for over 5 months now both with SSD vps hosting account and as a customer of another reseller. Can't find anything to really complain about. Their help desk is fast and efficient. I'm often surprised with how quick they answer my questions & their patience & politeness.

If you are looking for a secured host, you can use 4goodhosting.com. Servers are fast and very secure. I haven't experience any viruses or security issues. I must say that it is fantastic web host with friendly support. I have used support several times about my site and they have responded within few minutes, almost instantly. Pricing is really competitive. Try them!

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Zeropid.com will be really great to get server solutions. The pricing is low and servers are solid.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Always responded to my questions quickly. Kvchosting.com seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.

Hostsailor.com provides quality VPS deals with high uptime and affordable prices.
    Their tech staff is active for 24 hours. Use them to meet all your needs.

I have to highly recommend Kvchosting.com for their excellent customer service and the technical expertise.
    Thumbs up to their support team, they listened to my needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond my expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price.