Thread: Looking for vps with 450 gbs of bandwidth

Default Looking for vps with 450 gbs of bandwidth

I require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering vps hosting plans.
    Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found kvchosting.com - What can you say about their ssd vps plans?
    I need about 30 gbs of space, 1 gb of ram and 450 gbs of bandwidth.

What host is better from your points? Why?

I'd like to say that supremeservers.com would be good to get hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

You can verify their information in various web hosting forums and review sites. Web hosting forums and review sites offer good knowledge about the reliability and stability of service and customer support.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

These guys have been the best web hosts I have used to date. Very responsive support and amazing performance.
    Their uptime is truly superb and support is always fast and friendly. Kvchosting.com is the only web host that I would recommend to anyone. I plan to stay with them for a long time.

I recommend Tier.Net for VPS Hosting. They offer highly competitive plans at best rate and are better than digitalocean and linode.
    Managed & Unmanaged VPS Hosting & Dedicated Servers
    Europe & USA by King-Servers.com

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that supremeservers.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Their ssd vps hosting deals look unique - pricing, resources and features are well-balanced.
    What I want to say is that kvchosting.com customer support is very good. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.

From the personal experience I recommend to trust supremeservers.com. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I recommend you to go with supremeservers.com for sure. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I host only one of clients websites at Vpsnine.com and I wish I could host all of them.
    I'm an happy customer who usually needs help setting up dns configurations and the live chat/phone support is great for that. Submitted tickets are also quickly attended.