Thread: Minecraft server recommendations?

Default Minecraft server recommendations?

I came across various dedicated server hosting offers and found gamingsurfer.com - it offers Minecraft server hosting services.
    I have a client who needs managed servers as he is not experienced enough of managing the servers by himself.

How can I check their level of management? Is it trustworthy hosting provider?

I recommend 4goodhosting.com. 4goodhosting provides me the best performance and has the fastest support response I have ever used. I usually get response within few minutes after posting a ticket. The pricing is reasonable in my point of view. So far, I have had no problems using their service. If I were you, I will definitely give them a try. Highly recommended.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Maxihost.com.br will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

The Minecraft servers are sold with set specs but with gamingsurfer.com i found they had better processors.
    The customer service is fantastic. You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem.

Use servers from a2hosting.com or hostsailor.com.
    These companies have a nice reputation for providing stable hosting services on favorable terms along with superb customer services.

I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the most suitable and quality server host. According to my knowledge hosting022.com is offering reliable server hosting solutions with useful features. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Support is available 24/7.

The price is competitive, so you don't need to pay much for such stable hosting service.
    If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Gamingsurfer.com. And everything works good!

Join their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/gamingsurfer

I can say hosting022.com will be perfect option for any webmaster. Servers work like a clock and their tech staff is responsive and fast. You can visit http://www.hosting022.com/en/promo and receive lots of attractive deals.
    Last edited by Guntah; 03-31-2015 at 09:15 AM.

There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality. This just gets to show that the market of budgeted web hosting is lively and competitive.

I have noticed Aspnix.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.