Thread: Searching for reliable option to get Minecraft servers

Default Searching for reliable option to get Minecraft servers

Which hosts are considered "premium" or "the best of the best." for west coast dedicated servers.
    My requirements are:
    VERY solid network
    very solid support
    solid hardware
    My budget is $70-100 per server per month. I'm willing to pay more - I'm just trying to create a short list of three or so providers.
    How is gamingsurfer.com? Reliable or not?

Thanks!

I'd recommend you to use servers from supremeservers.com and a2hosting.com.
    Their dedicated solutions are made of quality components and provided with high uptime and helpful support at competitive prices.

I know CoreSpace.com is offering quality servers and powerful network. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions.

You can use 4goodhosting.com for sure. This company focused on delivering quality hosting services and provide stable and uninterrupted servers and support services. You wont experience any downtime. Pricing is very affordable. When it comes to support, I always receive prompt and helpful responses. These guys deserves award I think. Go ahead and use them.

Now, people no longer believe that cheap hosting plans are synonymous with low quality and poor service.

I think hostingsource.com dedicated hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
    Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them. You will get double ram, bandwidth and storage.

I'd like to say that Maxihost.com.br would be good to get server solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and solid hardware!
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I have noticed Maxihost.com.br can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

I'd recommend to check out deals from RedstoneHost. They are offering cheap performance servers with McMyAdmin panel included and stable 100Mbit/s connection.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.