Thread: viux cloud hosting

Default viux cloud hosting

Can anyone point me a good place where I will be able to order cloud web hosting plan?
    My requirements are 20GB of disk space, 300GB of bandwidth. One of my friends suggested me to choose ViUX.com. Is it reliable host? Any experiences?
    What other cloud web hosts can you recommend me to look at?
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I'd like to say that ViUX.com would be best option to get cloud hosting solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of server

Why not to give them a try? I believe you can ask them for a trial an check their stability and quality by yourself

Have you looked for reviews on them? Acсording to my experience ViUX.com s the best option to get cloud hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff at GlowHost.com cloud hosting.
    The billing process is a little convoluted, but not a big deal - just pay attention to what they are asking you to do.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that ViUX.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Now I see that ViUX.com is really trustworthy host. They have professional helpful support and truly affordable featured deals. Thanks for your replies!
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.