Thread: Looking for ssd vps

Default Looking for ssd vps

I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days
    My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is not enough.
    Do you think that kvchosting.com ssd vps is ok for me? What can you say about their pricing and features?
    What package will suit my needs?

I suppose you need to look for customer reviews on them. I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality vps hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

50% OFF First Month with COUPON: "SSDVPS" Moved to this host after poor service and can say that kvchosting.com is the best host I have ever used before.
    Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.

I did not read this information ever, nice stuff guys.

If you want really stable and reliable SSD server, I suggest you to check NextPointHost. They have 5th anniversary this month and give 50% discount on their servers.

https://www.facebook.com/kvchosting - you can join Kvchosting.com facebook audience.
    They have been absolutely wonderful, for the most part. I've had a billing issue, and an outage, both of which were remedied immediately.

You need to check Web Hosting offer sections for getting various option available for SSD VPS hosting. In this section you can compare various company offers and features.

Seems with Kvchosting.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.