Thread: finding good ASP.NET hosting in Europe?

Default finding good ASP.NET hosting in Europe?

I've been looking for reviews but I only found 1 recent good ASP.NET hosting provider in europe, it's called Hostforlife.eu.
    so I'd like to know more about this company? Anyones using it? is it really a good company?
    i also heard about UKwindowshost, i think their plans are affordable, or do you have another web host recommendation?
    Thanks.

I'd like to say that 7Host.com would be good to get any hosting solutions in Europe. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Anyone has another recommendation for me? i want a web host who operates their data center in europe, better yet in UK or france.
    I know this is exaggerating and my need is too much, my budget is about €4.00 a month. Any of you have a recommendation?

I know that with hosting from 7Host.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

If you are in search of reliable windows hosting provider you can rely on Aspnix.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I can say 7Host.com is offering high quality vps hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.