Thread: Any reviews on digitalserver.com.mx hosting?

Default Any reviews on digitalserver.com.mx hosting?

Hi,
    The reason for my request is that I am planning to use digitalserver.com.mx web hosting service as I need to host my web site in USA.. I got to know that it is US hosting company.
    What review web sites do you know? Can you help me to find any reviews about them?

Digitalserver.com.mx have servers in Mexico offer real Mexican Ips.
    Uptime is great - thanks them a lot. It is the company I have trusted and so far they have come through 100%.

You can check out their reviews and know more about their servers in various web hosting forums. Hosting reviews will offer you information about the reliability and stability of their servers.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

As an alternative option I have noticed Maxihost.com.br can be good for meeting all your needs in vps solutions. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

I'd like to say that thcservers.com is the best option to get hosting solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal. Its not that I don't trust anyone, well people I've never met face to face in person I don't trust, and have every reason not to, for you don't know what the company is really like, you don't really know if they exist at all..

According to my knowledge Maxihost.com.br is offering quality hosting services. They have attractive deals, reasonable pricing and professional technical staff.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Maxihost.com.br will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Please use coupon code 721123 to get 20% OFF (on VPS deals)! If you want a web-host where an actual human being returns your e-mails, then digitalserver.com.mx is definitely for you. I usually get a reply within an hour, and they're always polite and friendly. Their prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.