Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How is Webhost.pro hosting?

Default How is Webhost.pro hosting?

Hi,
    The reason for my request is that I am planning to use webhost.pro web hosting service as I need to host my web site in USA.. I got to know that it is US hosting company.
    What review web sites do you know? Can you help me to find any reviews about them?

If you are looking for reliable host take a look at ViUX.com services. You will be pleased with their affordable plans, helpful support and stable solutions.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

The price is competitive, so you don't need to pay much for such stable hosting service.
    If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is webhost.pro. And everything works good!

Use the code "spring20" - get 20% off the price on all plans except dedicated servers.

I know that ViUX.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

I believe you should look for more reliable options. According to my research JVMHost.com is the best host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that cddhosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Use webhost.pro services with no hesitations.
    Support is active around the clock and prices are competitive.
    Plans are full of useful resources.

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

There is far too much reliance on automated responses with some hosts but with Webhost.pro you get that personal touch with email replies from their support that are so fast it is almost unbelievable.
    I trust them 100% with ALL my accounts. They started in 2001 under DWHS Inc. and have been in business for over 14 years straight.

Before using it please check its reviews.